DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Sunday, July 20, 2003

... it's been erk... a day since my last post...

school yesterday was fine... it rained... and i didnt have my umbrella with me...

it was hot when i left the house... and i didnt bring a jacket or whatever with me... so i ended up buying this red umbrella with the school's insignia on it...

btw... i kinda flunked my 2nd? trigo check-up quiz... :( oh well...

i dont really bother myself over things like those... but i swear i'll do better next time...

one of my classmates however was insanely bummed about it...

yadda yadda yadda... okay...

time?

approximately 7:20 am

hmmmm...

i'm supposed to be in school by this time... for CWS... that thing over there is like ROTC (Reserve Officers
Training Corps) i forgot what CWS stands for but their similar to each other...

anyway... it turns out that that CWS thing starts on the 27th... oh well... goody!!!

i dont feel elated or anything...

i think it's a worse case of feeling inanely neutral...

later blog

ciao

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home