DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, July 14, 2003

okay... it's been... erk... 5 days since my last post...

what went down?

nothing really

my sister got herself into a hockey team... vixens

today would be my first official day in college... i go to Mapua Institute of Technology and will be studying Architecture for this quarter... or if something happens i'll graduate from the school of architecture...

what's this about?

nothing really

i'm not hyped... or am i bumbed by the whole thing...

just plain... er... passive...

***sigh***

i still have that stupid cold... and a nasty bruise covering... yep... covering my left knee...

got it from playing that punching game thingy at timezone in megamall and i guess i just kept on hitting my knee on the metal cover part thingy... so much for punching... heheh...

*******

i have a green frog with insanely big googley eyes on top of my monitor... it's my sister's... i think it's cute... but i guess when i'm not in the mood... it's kinda freaky to have big artificial eyes peering down at you while you work...

speaking of work...

my second kaikan phrase fic is on it's way... it's called Clipped Angel Wings

pairing is still unknown... definitely shonen ai or yaoi if you will... but nothing but mushy romanctic umm... thing

there you go

well

got grab some break fast for myself

later blogger

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home