DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

new realization...

i'm a very angry person... add violent to that... i havent exactly gobled anyone up... but i have snapped at people i shouldnt have for numerous times...

damn...

i hate it... to be angry also means to be rotten afterwards... i hate it... i really really really really really hate it... i've had a couple of people telling me to let it out... but i seriously think that if i do... id be hurting a lot of people and id be having a lot of people hating me...

me feeling better is not worth all that trouble...

i feel that i dont exactly have "friends" anymore... so why would i make a move to possibly erase all of their faces in my book and mine in theirs... it's pathetic how i hang on to something i dont feel is there...

fucking hell and damnation...

i shitting hate me!!! i really really really freaking hate me...

funny thing is... i cant even think of suicide to just end or get away from all that anger-business...

...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home