DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Sunday, August 10, 2003

i wont even try counting how long its been since my last post...

...

i've been sick... how sick??? sore throat, dry cough, high fever for 4 days.... argh...

only good i got from it was that it got me out of college

anyway

my blood showed no signs of any serious illness whatsoever...

but the doctor advised me to drink at least... at least can you believe it??? 3 litres of water every day...

how in seven hells am i supposed to do that again???

I AM NOT A FREAKIN SPONGE OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

anyway...

my sister tossed the phone over to me awhile ago... and it hit me in the face... oh well so much for her respecting me and loving me from the depths of her heart...

welll

that's it

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home