DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Saturday, June 19, 2004

finally i had that stupid economics report over and done with... now i am just left with... well... failing all of my subjects... boring myself to hell... then probably dropping dead right after...

i'm telling you...

this post is going to be about me ranting bitchily about how sucky the whole project thing was!!!

i knew about the project just last wednesday, june 16th. i went straight to work as soon as i got home... i started plotting an outline and started gathering data and emailing my dad for assistance...

i didnt get much data and i didnt get much work done... i ran out of internet hours and had to wait for thursday to come...

i went to school, went back here in front of my pc to work on the paper again... i missed lunch and dinner and slept real late and still the paper was not done and it was due friday morning!!!

as soon as i woke up the following day i went straight to the pc and really forced my brain to reprocess all the data i got to come up with the analysis and the generalization and the reaction...

got to school pretty late and i was worried that my paper would be no good... that's coz i wasnt satisfied with what i came up with...

i handed my report in... prof read it then and there... graded it and asked me if i wanted to see my grade, i nodded and she handed me my folder... opened the file to the title page and saw her remarks and my grade....

i can't remember the exact wordings but i do remember the grade she placed underneath her comments...

1.25 :D that's like 95% out of a hundred...

but i must say i wasnt exactly totally happy about my grade... it's not that i'm not grateful for it... but it's just that... i didnt find my work satisfactory... i mean... to me it's just plain obvious that it was a product of sheer cramming... *sighs* oh well..

heehee... but i'm pretty pumped up i got a 1.25!!! heehee!!!

later

thanks blogger you rock!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home