DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, August 23, 2004

angel sanctuary...

my interest for that anime has been reborn in me i guess... i passed by a tokyo kids the other day and saw this magnificent wall scroll of angel sanctuary...

i acquired, for my collection, the oav of angel sanctuary... but it turns out it was busted and i cant have it replaced for every single copy that they have of the movie are all trash as well...

i'm still to get my hands on a dvd copy of AS... which costs $29.99 on the net... and much later... after i have completed vampire game... volume 3 and 4 are just plain cute by the way... i'll collect all volumes... i think there are 20... screw every single piece of crummy human flesh who thinks i'm just wasting my time, effort and money on collecting them...

just like most of the anime series/movies that i prize the most in my collection, i find angel sanctuary to be something i can really relate to in more ways than one... i also think this certain anime can engage me into an intellectual/philosophical episode... i really think this would not fail to entertain me...

on another note...

i have managed to educe kuya gino's skills to help me, make that make me, a much better and comfortable blog layout... the current layout has served its purpose well... i just feel like i've grown out of it... and i think i'm ready for more black, blood red and something else...

which brings me to the last part of today's post i guess...

i visited ueno's blog and found a quizzila result and engaged myself in another quizilla quiz...

result?

Wrath


Which Deadly Sin Do You Represent

brought to you by:

Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home