DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

no classes today... it rained so goddamn hard that streets were flooded in record time... i couldnt go to school if i tried... i would have just gotten stranded and fucking wet and freaking tired...

damn...

let's talk about something that doesnt quite qualify as important...


MY SISTER


she's one of those blessed few that actually manages to get under my skin and push so much anger and hatred out of me...

khan wants to take the task of kicking her ass... kuya gino told me to "Deal with it - you'll be rid of her someday"...

really really really helpful... yeah... definitely...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah fuck... my hands down to everything that even whispers "i'm just a bunch of crap"

screw that...

"moving on..."

Ctrl+Alt+Del is really really really really really cute! really takes my mind off the bitches and bastards of the world...

i'll get back to my blog as soon as i think of something else to shit about...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home