DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, September 01, 2003

... *groan* ...

it's decided... i'm to go to remain in mapua for another quarter...

*sigh*

i guess you really can't have everything go your way ne?

oniichan's been in sydney, australia for 3 days now... he left the Philippines August 29th at around 8 pm...

and guess what?

the whole barkada ***group of friends*** is falling apart...

... my mother told me i did not use my common sense hence my sister's unexpected jeepney ride home...

LIFE IS SUUUUUUUUUUUCH A B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i should have known better than to let it get to me... but shit...

my biological mother kept on yapping at me like i didnt have any more problems stuck on my forehead...

*ch*

darn...

so my *ahem* temporary solution???

cut small shallow cuts on each finger... with a cutter... *duh!!?* and sleep with the freaking cutter in your hand....

cool huh???

oniichan didnt think so...

he said it worries him... and that i shouldnt do it again... EVER...

*shrug* thanks for his concern... i appreciate it really... but that doesnt really take care of anything now does it?

heh... i know... making cuts on ur fingers isnt a wonderful solution either...


anyway...

thanks for the net space

love you blogger!!!

and hope you guys have a nicer life...

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home