DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

this was supposed to be yesterday's post... until my pc froze... again... for the nth time...

... all welcome sullen, pessimistic me ...

don't get me wrong... i still like the quote from last time's post and well... that's basically it....

anyway...

1st quarter is finished... i'm "enjoying" my "vacation" or "sem/term break"... i passed by the way... i got a 2.75 weighted average... i dont really care what grade i get as long as i pass... but now that reality has brushed against me... i'm starting to care because my father cares what grade i get... i guess he has every reason to be worried... i mean... i'm not as academically inclined as my sister... and i guess you really can't transfer to another school with an average so close to the passing score...

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
["perfect" by simple plan, lyrics from: lyric spot]

pathetic dont you think so...? pathetic little me... :)

anyway

i'll leave everything to that...

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home