DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Sunday, February 15, 2004

okaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

talking with dale, who's currently the fusion of dale and hollywood and some of seith angel, kicked some fucking truths in my sorry little head...

daaaaaamn!!!

can't let my guard down again...

no more posts like the one before this... thank god! or whatever force you think i should be thanking...

oh yeah...

give me a moment to say this...

VALENTINE'S DAY SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

and that's not because i have no valentine... i actually couldnt care less... but the real reasons behind that umm... remark are the following:

1. all the reds that people wore yesterday burnt my eyes...
2. all of those helium balloons being given away will just create a hole in the atmosphere the size of AFRICA
3. all the googley eyed people walking in the national park is just too much to handle...
4. all of the single people kept pestering me about them not having dates and shit and had me experience they're pathetic single loveless-in-valentines "torment" first-hand...
5. all of those non-single people just haaaaaad to call me and give me various mental pictures about their "most romantic valentines ever!!" and just how much they "love each other so much"...
6. all of those sappy love songs that were played in the radio made my ears bleed... thank goodness for spare batteries and the gensomaden saiyuki best collection audio cd that i brought along with me...
7. *shakes head* i fucking ran out of crappy puke bags due to the insane number of times i saw and heard those things i mentioned...

so to all of those people who made feb 14 unbearable for me... READ ON!!!

1. next year try to wear BLACK!!! it makes you look thinner!!!
2. try to save the planet and give mother nature a break by sending out paper balloons instead... they cause less trouble than you're must-have balloons!!!
3. next time you try walking and groping each other on national parks... GO GET IN LINE IN THOSE CHEAP MOTELS THAT CAN'T FUCKING ACCOMMODATE YOU AND JUST SCREW YOURSELVES SILLY IN THE MOTEL'S FLOOR!!!
4. all you single people during valentines... GET A FIRM GRIP ON YOURSELVES, ON YOUR SANITY, ON YOUR FREAKING LIVES AND ON STINKING REALITY!!! it's just another day in the year...
5. okay... couples? i'm happy that you're sooo very much in love and radiating with it that it gave me cavities through the phone... but can you guys do me a favor and supply me with barf bags, masking tapes, strong rope and super glue for next year's valentine's day?
6. radio people!!! have more HEART... there are "love songs" that aren't so sappy you know!!!
7. who the hell is the smart-ass who started the whole valentine's thing anyway? lead me to him and i'll make him regret EVERYTHING ABOUT THE WHOLE SHIT EVENT... even if he or she is dead already!!! :)

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home