DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Friday, July 02, 2004

i never thought green tea would be such an amazing treat!!!

i'm currtently sporting a very sore throat and just before lunch i wanted to lessen the pain a bit... i thought drinking hot/warm water would help me out but then again i cant stand drinking hot/warm water for some reason... i looked around and saw two boxes of green tea and took one bag of it and made myself half a mug of green tea...

...drinking green tea for the first time isnt exactly something to yell to the world about... but it was great...

like i said, i never thought green tea or tea for that matter would taste sooo good... and those tea drinkers weren't kidding when they said drinking it would leave you feeling refreshed and shit...

it's 4:16pm and my mom stopped me from having my 5th mug... damn...

:P i'll trust her on this one though...

later guys and do try a small doze of tea if you can... if you dont like the taste of tea why dont you add milk and sugar or a cinamon stick to it? trust me it's good...

thanks BLOGGER for the space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home