DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, September 06, 2004

i experienced my first encounter with having high blood pressure today...

all thanks to a stuck-up, ill-mannered architecture freshman bitch...

it all started last wednesday when me and some friends were seated along the lockers... me and rona were playing dont break the ice while ahra was finishing her plate and christian was watching her... it was all good and someone quiet untill we heard this urgent voice demanding to know who owns the drawing board infront of her... before anyone could react christian playfully replied by saying it wasnt his... then the girl raised her voice and really demanded to know who owned the board...

it turns out that the board was infront of her locker... and she wanted it out of her way... boy... did she piss alot of people off... she was just a freshman... she didnt have the right go to around the shitting place with the tone she used and with that kind of attitude... ahra asked the offending girl's friend to tell her to think before opening her yap to shit trash...

earlier today i intentionally placed my bag infront of the freshman's locker to see if the girl would act differently this time... 10 minutes before 12 noon i was surprised by a screamed EXCUSE MEEE!!!... i looked up and saw the same girl and took my bag and placed it on my lap... i looked at ahra who was seated opposite me and signalled to her that it was the same girl... anne, another batchmate of mine, who was seated on the other side of the girl's locker, also got the message and started to irritate the other girl by loudly asking... "siya ba? siya ba? siya ba yung mayabang? yung maangas?" i bent over and smiled and tried to weigh my giggles down... then i suddenly heard the freshman yell "putangina! walang gagohan!" needless to say i was really surprised... i sat up straight and looked at her... anne just kept on annoying her and it earned a "tara sa labas tayo! bket ba?" from the girl...

that ticked ahra beyond salvation and she stood up and said, "tara labas tayo... gago ka pala eh..." it was hilarious... the girl didnt say anything and walked away to the direction she came from but before she got too far away ahra heard her say... "akala mo kung sinong magsalita..." hehehe :D fun! she went back with a handfull of other people trailing behind her...

i moved to my left to give them more space... since the girl was hitting my knee with her foot... i planted my right foot on the floor and hugged it with my right arm to hold onto my bag... the girl kneeled down and she hit my elbow... i moved away... she stood up and still hit my elbow... before she walked away she hit my left foot her one of her feet... i'm guessing it was deliberate...

i got so bloody annoyed and angered i felt blood rush to my head real fast... i got a really bad headache... my face felt like it was on fire... and my ears got really red from too much blood... i got back to the house at 2pm and i was still feeling the hot and i was still in pain...

the hot, heavy and uncomfortable feeling didnt go away till i talked it out with ten-chan...

*sigh*

what a tiring day...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home