DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, February 23, 2004

damn! it's been 6? days since my last post...

what is there to say???

i'm in deep shit about the debut thing... hell... i know i should be grateful that my folks are actually gonna spend on me just coz it's my debut... but hell... dresses and stuff like that arent exactly what i prefer...

yesterday, i bought this baby blue halter dress... somewhat backless and i dont exactly care anymore if i look like an oversized pillow wearing a semi body hugging dress... *huff*

oh yeah... my mother allowed me to purchase 2 pairs of killer comfort pants!!! really nice and comfy... found myself new best buddies... :P hmmm... speaking of best buddies... i also bought myself a black collar when i was with thea the other day... wore it while i was in the mall with her... and boy did i get looked at!!! :P it was fun... wish i could find a pendant to clip unto the collar so it would look like a slave's collar... :P

what is it with me and my s/m familiarity?

anywaaaaaaaay...

added a new link to my bloggie... if anyone cares!!! it's dale's blog. you guys should just take a moment to click on the link and read his posts... it's a newbie's bloggie but it's as informative as heaven can be... :)

:P wrote another poem recently and i called it death of solitude... but i was also thinking of changing the title to an invitation to the death of solitude...

anyway...

that would be it for this morning...

don't forget to check out dale's blog okay? the link is on the right hand side of my blog...

later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home