DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Sunday, January 09, 2005

what the fuck is it with guys and fireworks? i mean... i know the community is celebrating the black nazarene fiesta thing but why in seven hells did those inconciderate fools light up a good number of fireworks?

i'm sorry... it's just that... the smell is too much... and the ringing in my ears still hasnt died down... bastards...

on the lighter side of my life...

here are the promises my mom made to me...
  1. get me a pair of contacts
  2. enroll me in a driving school
  3. sign me up at slimmer's world to work my fat off and out of my body
  4. give me the chance, blessing and money to go to a vocational school at the moment...

... i bet my sorry ass that none of that... as in absolutely none of that will happen...

whatever... i just have so much hate and anger right now... towards my mom and the indecisive bitch *alsdkjlkjtlnlkndsljkf*... ... no... it's not a typo... i just typed what i had in mind that way...

if you're just going to make me hate you... FUCK OFF!!!

... i want to buy new clothes and i'm still to get myself a pair of doll shoes... meh... i hate not having money and not feeling content with what i have...

*tugs on pigtails...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home