DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

dreams, finances and a whole lot of shit

see... it really does kind of suck when relatives innocently//unknowingly antagonize you for legally being in the negative//unconventional state that you're in...

*sigh* whatever...

thank god for giving me free will so i can choose to be as apathetic as i want to be... i need not feel any more of that screwed up bull my sister spews at me...

ch...

if one dreams of something that shouldnt happen fo sanity's sake... will it trully happen in the real world?

shit...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! i freaking hate politics... how money dominates everything and the realization that i cant seem to have enough of it...

damn it...

...anyway... some dork in ym threatened to kill me... *shrug* you should know that i welcome such threats... if someone does come in and manage to kill me i would be eternally thankfull... it's true... so if you or anyone else you know want to make me feel scared//bad? don't threaten to kill me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home