DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Thursday, January 13, 2005

it feels like it has been ages since i last put up something here...

i haven't been doing much lately... i'm just thriving... i'm not really busy and i dont really have anything written in my agenda...

i'm starting to doubt the sanity of my decision to go on leave from school... but i suppose this is still better than wasting my folk's money since i doubt if i will actually put some decent effort into studying a subject that i dont particularly feel passionate about...

*shrug*

but having freetime is not entirely bad... i get to rest... although i'm more exposed to my mother and sister's whatnots i still manage to get some rest...

*sigh* but being with my mom and my sister more often than i got used to makes me feel like i'm a character in a bloody mexican telenovela where everyone is out to get me... >.<;; it's silly... but i can't help but feel like the very much antagonized protagonist in this household... maybe i just need to get away... have a little break from the house...

maybe i should try to get that job creole told me about... salesperson at some comic
alley store... atleast i would be surrounded by anime stuffage... oh well...

for that i need a resume and my mom's consent... meh... i will never be able to get out of this house... *sigh* i doubt if my mom will let me... if i'm lucky id get away with a 30 minute scream fest... otherwise i think i would be grounded... showered with a very looong sermon with a handfull of screams here and there... geh...

i think i'll just burn time by learning css... geez... i put together my blog layout and i didnt know what css was... so much for my so-called genius...

Yaoi Fan
A yaoi Fan


How much of a Yaoi fangirl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home