DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Sunday, January 23, 2005

what the fuck is going on?!?

okay... last friday... i went with my mom to the airport in accordance to my dad's uhmm... bleah... sentence/phrase/word to go to get my much awaited computer electronics shit...

but neither my mom or i knew who we were going to meet... same with my cousin... meh... so i raked my brain for past conversations//emails with my dad to know who's coming...

i got incredibly pissed and irritated waiting for 2++ hours in that very populated and warm place... geh...

i had mommy call of my folk's common friends to ask who's coming...

and my suspicion was confirmed... it was my dad who took the manila plane... meh...

meh... geh... bleah... rawr... ch~...

damn it!

but it's cool... my dad's staying over for 11 days in total... 8 more to go... fuuu...

i miss tenchan very muuuuch!!!

*pouts* **feels a tantrum boiling**

i wanna be with tenchan damn it!!! nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

*sniff*

meh... i wanna go out... myu!!!

*sigh*

--=-=-=--

shoutout: YAAANG!!! do you have a blog, lj, whatever? do post the url... or if anyone else knows about yang's internet whereabouts do tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home