DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

...*groans*...

i feel like crap... woke up and got out of the bed and the blood rushed to my head and it felt awfull...

had heo revamp the pc... i got demoted to windows me... takes awhile of getting used to i guess... but it's better than having a disfunctional pc right?

all my files, thank god, are still intact!!! yeah!

this is hell and damnation...

will the death of solitude become a reality for me?

will the invitation be heard?

dale saw through the poem... :) i shouldnt have expected less... i shouldnt have taken him for a fool that he isnt... i guess i underestimated him a bit when i showed him the poem... and he told me it was good and that it felt like a cry for something...

i guess it impressed me to have someone see in between the lines, to know the real message of the piece... but i guess it also freaked me out because he really knew what i was trying to say in the poem...

i never had someone see me that close or that detailed before...

but it's dale... so it should be okay...

i guess that would be it for now...

can't think of anything else to say...

ciao




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home