DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Sunday, March 14, 2004

...once again i find myself speechless over something that i have decided to make an entry on...

why is that?

i dunno...

probably it's because i felt too much of it from her...

does she hate me? do you think she regrets having me here?

:) it would be better if she just said so... it's not so hard to have my departure from her life arranged... i would be more than willing to leave if it makes things around here a tad bit better... that's because it hurts more to have things lashed out at you bit by bit... along with those little things that are neglected or thrown at you... :)

i'm probably running away again...

but... tell me... how am i suppose to confront her? she is my mother after all... :)

am i being ungrateful? if that is the case... tell me... how am i suppose to act around her? am i to obey everything she tells me to do? sorry... that's a stupid question... ofcourse i should obey everything she asks of me... :) that's what the offspring does right?

:) just finished breakfast she prepared... i would have to say that... food prepared with anger, hatred and an insanely heavy heart tastes really different from normal everyday cooking...

saaa...

i'm not making much sense...

plus this entry just looks like a big whine to me...

thanks for the net space!!!

ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home