DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

...when the strong gets tired and the weak decides to --...

what becomes of a person when the time of depression has ended?

will he pull himself together and rise? or will he gnaw on the cold hard floor digging a deeper grave for his pathetic self?

what happens to me when i've grown tired of being depressed and covered in everyone else's shit? what happens to me when those when wallowing in self-pity, angst and my bed doesnt cut it anymore?

i see blood...

i crave for it...

i reach under my pillow for that black cutter my mother gave me... i hear it click as my thumb moved to expose the tip of the blade... i let myself smile as my heart suddenly thundered in excitement...

i lick my lips and pressed the blade on my left wrist... i felt it sting as i pushed it in... blood started to creep out from underneath the metal and i pull the blade slowly across my wrist... i watched in amazement as i saw crimson liquid oozed out of the cut that i made...

i wanted more of that bodily wine so i pressed the tip of the cutter on my skin and slashed myself once more... i hate even numbers so i cut myself again... and since i wasn't a big fan of conformity... i did it so the wound was vertical...

i tilted my head to the side as i looked at what i have done on my wrist... i let out a brief chuckle as i realized that it looked like an incomplete asterisk...

i let go of my cutter and wrapped my right hand around my arm... just below the gash that i made... i squeezed tight and followed the blood with my eyes as it creeped out of my skin and trickled its way to my bedsheets...

i stopped putting pressure on my arm to admire the stain on my bed... it was beautiful... but i think it would be better it there was more and the blood that soiled my sheets weren't mine...

i thought of the people that i want to slowly torture and kill... those bitches and bastards' blood wouldn't just look good on my bed but it would also look nice all over the four walls that made up my room...

i wiped my injured hand on my bed sheets and lied down on it... i sighed as i felt my body go lax and slowly surrender to sleep...

+++

fuuu... i wonder what inspired this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home