DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

prof decided she wouldnt be teaching us today on the account that she wasnt feeling up to it...

bleah...

it's 2pm in the afternoon and my next class is at 4:30...

i hate waiting... soooooooooo... i decided to make use of my free time by giving this internet cafe business... >.< it's not really pleasant... i'm surrounded by other mapuans who seem to be born with megaphones down their throat... why are they so goddamn loud??!

geh...

hmmm... i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored... and sleepy...

i hope tenchan picks me up later after my lab class... i havent seen him in ages... well.. actually... i did see him recently... we had dinner after i left creole's place and he drove me back to my house... >.< total amount of time spent together? one bleeping hour... and we didnt even get to play pf together!

mooooving on...

i know what i'm about to share is sooo last week but it's really stuck in my head...

arred told me his thoughts on love... he defined love as something that offers you or is equal to eternal happiness... something perfect... and since nothing in this world is perfect then love does not exist...

let's skip the debate part shall we?

i wonder what made arred say that... at that time he really did sound sure of this theory of his... i mean... i just cant believe that arred, the guy who's with his dream girl right now, told me that love does not exist... that what we feel is love is actually another emotion... something different from love...

>.<

*huff* even the gothic, the pessimistic and the morbid believe in love...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home