DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, October 04, 2004

today was/is the first day of the 2nd term of the 2nd year of the bloody school year...

profs did a no show... went out with five other people... ate... actually we pigged out at tokyo tokyo... we had a tokyo tokyo food fest... prize? a pair of chopsticks inked with the date and stuff from the same restaurant...

geh... also watched a movie... the title of which i forgot... but one thing i remembered real good was johnny depp's pimple... heehee

i'm just tired...

i dont know if it's just me not wanting to go back to school... or it's just me being plain and downright sick... my head feels light and funny...

maybe i should ask my doctor to give me sleeping pills... i've been having a hard time sleeping lately...

i hate me...

i think i have a couple or three mental disorders... do medicines help? i doubt it... but i'll take em anyway...

I NEED/WANT MONEY... fuuu... i hate meeeeeeeee!

dale's sick too... he wants to put himself in an institution if carol-anne doesnt do anything... @.@ he's bipolar among other things... i sure hope he doesnt sign himself up for those "treatments"... we all know they dont work... fuckers...



BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home