DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Saturday, September 18, 2004

i woke up from a bad night just to hear my mom ask me if i know a guy named michael and go on about that guy who dropped a call in the house phone around three in the morning... a call which she answered and, having decided to make me feel even more like shit, scolded the still unknown caller for calling at that hour...

i checked my caller id... shit... 026441587, 2:38am,18/9/2004

now i'm highly annoyed and pissed... at her and at not knowing who the caller was and what the bloody call was about...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

last night i snapped... i was enraged and distraught at the same time over something i planned on using today but couldnt find... i went at looking for it and mourning over it for two to three hours untill i my body couldnt take anymore and just went to sleep...

i was supposed to go out with ten-chan today... i woke up and saw his message on my phone... he said something came up and had to cancel and that he hopes i wouldnt get pissed over it...

i'm not and told him i would just see him tomorrow afternoon...

the state i'm in right now is temporarilly good for me... i'm not lashing out at anyone like i said i would last night... i want to do that so bad, dont get me wrong... i still want to send those fucked up brains flying all over the place... but... oh well...

i'm conversing with ten-chan right now over the whole unknown-known caller thing... i dont know who's taking it worse... me or him...

as for that shithead who called awhile ago... mr. 6441587... i hate you and i wish you to hell to rot and burn and be in infinite infernal pain!!!

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home