DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

drained... i'm physically and emotionally and mentally drained...

i wonder why...

my body has been either numb, painfull or stiff... it makes it real hard for me to get up in the morning or in the afternoon to go to school to *cough* study... my brain has been out of whack lately... i'm having a hard time focusing on things... i usually find myself lost amongst nonsensical factoids and total confusion... it sucks...

i didnt get much sleep last night because i spent the ungodly hours of the night/day conversing and listening to chibi-chan on the phone... i dont mind not having sleep because of that phonecall... it was actually something light and pleasant... nothing destructive or sharp... just something bubbly and clear... chibi-chan shared with me some of the stuff that troubled him... we managed to sort things out... but at the end of it all... i noticed how insecure he has become... it troubled me to find him so unsure of himself... because he wasnt like that couple of years ago... (''.) *sigh* chibi-chan is so special... i wonder how somebody can move in and turn him inside out... affect him this much... it makes me want to go all violent and stuff when i think about it... i love him still even though he's insecure... it actually endeared him to me more... but it would still be better if he wasnt...

tenchan... i feel like ten-chan has been a little distant lately... or maybe it's just me... i mean... i havent been welcoming lately... all this shit makes me want to learn how to smoke and smoke like a factory on a busy day... but that i still dont want to do... bleah... i'll just ask someone out tomorrow evening... go to mayrick's... have a couple of drinks... or something... maybe joel and chibi-chan can/will go with me... or maybe not...

i should just probably sleep this off... there's nothing more to be said...


xwandering_shadowx

something i got off wandering_shadow's profile



BLOGGER


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home