DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

why do i blog?

i blog because it's for free... i blog because this is the one place that i can rant about anything and everything and i wouldnt be scolded for it... i blog because this is my way of seeking and getting the attention that i crave for... i blog because i feel like this is the most available outlet of my negativity...

but why should i talk about personal things on the net?

i spill my guts out online because this is the only sanctuary for my brain that my mom doesnt know about... i've tried journaling and it worked for a period of time untill she saw my journal and decided to make a paperback out of it... you can guess what happened afterwards... i lay myself down on the net because i can do so without being interrupted... because i can do so without having that feeling of people looking into what i'm writing from behind me... because, believe it or not, i find that this is the safest place to contain my thoughts and feelings...

i blog and i expose myself on the net because my blog doesnt talk back... it does not criticize me... it does not interrupt me... it does not hate me for thinking of things the way i do... it does not think i'm stupid for being me... it does not love me for being depressed... it does not praise me for thinking highly of certain people... it does not think im cute for being wrong and deluded and demented and sick...

i blog because it simply doesnt care...

...it kinda sucks to be me...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home