DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Thursday, September 23, 2004

time check: 2:20am...

i couldnt sleep so i carried on reading the da vinci code after being phoned by ten-chan...

i finished the book three minutes ago... it's unbelievable... the book really made me think alongside of the characters... it made me do quick rundowns on the topics mentioned in the book i wasnt exactly familiar with... the book raised a series of points/ideals that just made me think and consider things in a different way...

i found it hard to put the book down but i did stop to give my eyes a rest... but after finishing the book i found myself undeniably awake and nowhere close to falling asleep...

i realized after a minute of tossing and turning in the bed that the book actually scared the sleepiness out of me...

yuuuup! i was too bloody freaked out awhile ago to sleep... right now im just too bloody awake to get some sleep...

*sigh*

next on my book list would be db's angels and demons...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home