DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

...damn...

i must be the most, if not one of the most, idiotic people on earth...

i got held up today, on my walk towards the fx station from sm mla... this small, stout lady approached me saying i was invovled in her daughter's stuff getting stolen... bleah bleah bleah... so i let her check my stuff... for probably, 10 times... untill, i got on the phone with my mom and she had my wallet in her hand... @.@ Php 700 was in the wallet... every single peso was my mother's... bleah... she finally let me go after keeping me away from riding home for 20 or so minutes...

i had ten-chan call me to calm me down... i was a wreck... i was still feeling nervous and shit from being confronted like that and then when i was a few feet away from my house i decided to check my wallet and low and behold... my mom's money was gone...

so there...

they're mode of operation?
  1. scare the shit out of their victim
  2. keep them close
  3. get their money
  4. let the victim go to realize how dumb they were...

my mom and my aunt and my cousin told me i shouldnt feel so bad... but how can i not? fuuu... you really do learn something new everyday and i learned that i am actually dumber than i thought...

tenchan told me that the "fucking bitch" who stole the money in my wallet would get her just desserts, though i hope she gets more than that, soon...

resolution?

i am to be sent to school and fetched from school... isn't that fun?

not only do i feel stupid... i also feel like a total retard!!! @.@

and oh yeah... the kitten i was taking care of outside the house... also died... what can i say? aside from being stupid retard i am also an irresponsible bitch...

fuck the fucking world...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home