DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

fuuu... yesterday was a very bad day for me...

one of the kits i was taking care of got run over by a car... i cant remember crying that hard and feeling that bad before...

turns out that some shithead messed with the cover of the box where i placed the two kits... geh... so one of them got out and blindly walked towards the street... i saw the dead kit's mangled body right in the middle of the street with its guts all over the place... his pink intestines and other body parts displayed morbidly for everyone to see... damn...

if i say more... i'll end up crying... again... something i'm not looking forward to since i have a cold and i'm pretty sure that crying would just make me feel worse...

bleah...

3rd day of school... i met up with all of my professors... my first period prof seems nice... the one after him is gay i think... and really scary... my physics prof however is really fun and nice... and for my last period... i saw my rizal prof... a stuck-up balding gay dude who talks too loud...

@.@

WHY MEEE???

one thing came out right from today though... i managed to buy a new book... dan brown's deception point... will read it tomorrow... i just feel too bloody sick right now... geh...

BLOGGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home