DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

okay... after shit knows how long my internet silence has finally ended! yay for me...

don't get me wrong... mom still hasnt paid the phone bill so i still dont have a working landline at my disposal... but i have rediscovered my appreciation for internet cafes... though the one i'm currently in is noisy... crowded and oozing with gamer's testosterone... it has allowed me to put up the new blog layout i worked on for 24 hours...

i dont think it's great... but it's better than the first one i did try to make... bite my ass if you dont like the layout...

okay... time for a quick recap of what happened yesterday...

i had a crummy day at school... i asked tenchan to go out with me that evening... i met up with him at a place where i should NOT have been... so he got pissed... i got really scared... i couldnt make myself talk even if he was trying to make a conversation... i was silent and kept on looking outside the window of his car like it was my first time to see the streets we were passing by through the whole ride... we ended up in greenbelt and played percussion freaks...

aaah the wonders the arcade can do to us...

i managed to get my tounge working again once i saw the game and i guess that was when we silently decided to make-up... he kicked ass in pf... damn, he's really better than i am now... :P

but that's not the highlight of my evening with him...

i asked him to win another stuffed toy for me from the game where he got me the stuffed tiger... he didnt get the winnie the pooh plushie i had my eye on but he did manage to get me that stuffed toy shaped like a candy from a toy catcher game thing...

he-he-he... i like it when he wins stuff for me... :P

that's the end of yesterday... allow me to start ranting about my day today...

first subject? tropical architecture at 9am till 10:30am... it was okay... nothing much happened... my brain was still offline at that time because i didnt manage to recite at all!

10:30am to 12:00pm building technology... had a quiz... ummm... let's not talk about that shall we?

12:00pm to 1:30pm PHYSICS!!! had a quiz on thermometry and thermal expansion... fun!!! didnt get to answer the last of the four questions though...

1:30 to 3:00pm bloody RIZAL class... my prof constantly asked me to read sections from the book... *shrug* AND asked me to explain this and that... blah blah blah... kicked ass basically... :P truth? through that crummy rizal class along with that dep. of language and social sciences prof who doesnt exactly have good grammar, but he does know the proper way of pronouncing "big" words, i was/am able to get my ability to speak decent english back!

so how am i feeling right now? a tad bit irritated by the noise i'm hearing from the pcs around me... but that is nothing compared to how satisfied and giddy i feel right now...

i missed you blogger!!!

i missed you anonymous... or not so anonymous readers of my humble blog!!!

and i miss tenchan!

ja ne minna-san!!! --- seee??? i REALLY am genki right now...

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home