DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Friday, February 02, 2007

it's all so juvenile

yeeeep~

as if it wasn't enough for the cosmos to have me think my classmate is cute, it just had to play things up a bit.

my sister and her friend were incredibly amused to find that i do have a crush on someone. it's kind of silly really since i'm already 20 and i had the impression that you would have to be a tween to crush on someone. obviously, i'm horridly wrong.

anyway..

i watched the smirk grow on my sister's face as she listened to me say that that guy was the perfect mixture of intellect and kulit. it's true! he's smart and insanely amusing. he would have me laugh and smile at his expense. :P he's no clown, mind you. he kept me from dozing off in class without having to resort to mediocrity.

yesterday, aside from our usual chatter while "listening" to our prof, he scribbled on a piece of paper and slapped it on my table. next thing i know, we've already used up the sheet and he took out one whole yellow paper. lol

looking back, note passing while verbally talking about something else is something i don't usually do. come to think of it, what we wrote about isn't exactly something i would "talk" about with a classmate..

O.o this whole crush and kilig thing is totally insane! amusing and funny but insane nonetheless..

i guess it's just as he wrote: to be continued...

:P

i found something interesting to read..

only thing left to do is to find myself a copy. :P

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2/06/2007 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool! haha... ako, i don't have the guts to post something as specific as this. baka kasi mabasa ng crush ko.

    ~sikeroh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home