DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, December 18, 2006

random moments XD

two exams down three more to go...

hell week sucks.

but life really does have a funny of helping one out. well, in my case, it wasn't so much help but an unexpected way of amusing me..

i came out of my world lit exams feeling totally defeated. i had no idea our prof would have us filling in the blanks of excerpts of some of the poems we discussed and figure out which poem it is and who wrote it. as if that wasn't enough, she had as "quote" a stanza from three different poems. bleah!

i brushed the sinking feeling off and told myself i still had theo8 to worry about and that i have to perfect the bloody exam. freaking harder than i thought! there were items we never discussed in class and i had four items which i left blank. so much for acing the test.

'round past 5, i found myself along with chiki, ethel, marie and lester in Wham! [some burger joint along banawe] we ate, talked, hung out and left after a good two hours. rode a jeep to q. ave with chix and hailed myself an fx bound for manila.

i ended up sitting at the back which i dont really enjoy especially when i'm in my tent of a uniform and the fx had that big ass door that swings up instead of opening to the side. my Pod was playing L'arc~en~ciel's Stay Away when this [relatively cute] guy lugging around this big case, that i assumed contained a violin, opened the door and squeezed himself in at the back. i made a little noise thinking that my hair was caught in the door. he pulled his case to his left and asked me if my feet were okay, to which i answered yeah.

you see, he got on blumentritt and my stop was before maceda. when i saw the gasoline station i said, "sa tabi lang po" but the fx veered to the left. the dude opposite me yelped "PARA!" and the fx proceeded to go to the right side of the road to let me off.

end of story? not quite!

the freaking door was a bitch to open. the handle wasn't facing me and the guy ended up opening the door for me after much fumbling with the handle. i carefully got off, minding my head and the low clearance of the abominable door. once on the side walk i turned to the fx as it began to drive away when i noticed the relatively cute guy waving goodbye to me. i just ended up smiling and waving back to him.

lol.

life can be a total bitch and a seriously helpless jester at the same time.

geh.

psychology and mc102 tomorrow. yikes.

they played this song at wham! a bunch of times. ^^ major lss but love the song! :P

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home