DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Thursday, February 08, 2007

social kilig~

hmm...

did you know that there are a couple of kinds of yawns? one of which is the social yawn. when one sees another yawn that person tends to yawn and when another person sees that person yawn he yawns himself...

i did not make that up..

anyway... so that's the social yawn.. i never thought that kilig could be contagious too.

apparently, everyone is kilig for me. i got back from my monday outing with chiki and her friend, xander [i refuse to call him al] past midnight, tuesday. in my hand was a boquet of white roses xander bought and gave me on a whim while we were drinking at sharkies.

x.X

i was telling ate lady about said evening when she and my sister all of a sudden veared the conversation to...

is he cute?
what do you guys text about?

and the heavy hitter c/o my cousin,


so you have a date for valentine's na?

my mind just reeled and i couldn't help but go, "ha?!"

but here's the thing.. everyone else is experiencing kilig on my account, right? how come i'm not feeling it?

:P

but to answer their questions:

yep, he's cute and we text about all sorts of stuff. i prefer talking with him than texting with him though..


^^

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2/08/2007 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm...maybe you must've had somebody else in mind =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home