DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Monday, July 24, 2006

happy pill

i got a quote from chiki that said, "HAPPY THOUGHT: someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.."

it is a nice thought isn't it? but the niceness wore off after i went through a series of ultra giggly, slap me in the face with a sugar cane type of fic. for the most part, the fic was awfully sweet and retardedly appealed to my romantic side. like a sugar rush, this kind of novelty wears off quick and is replaced by bitterness.

@.@

i blame society, the media and literature for messing with my brain and making me think that i freaking NEED that special romantic sparkly love connection in my life now. pft.

okaaay. i give. we all deserve a little romance in our life, a partner who will just tolerate us at the very least but for sanity's sake... I have to stop believing that i am going to lead a lousy life if i go on without a boyfriend for the next week! =.=;;

who am i kidding?!

got it from my sister's files. dunno where she got it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home