DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Saturday, September 16, 2006

*stomp*

got that dance thing over and done with yesterday.

ETHEL
MARIE
LIZETTE
RYAN
JEROME
POPO

thanks a whole bunch for your hard work and for letting me dance with you guys. it was the most tiring, painful and fun thing i have ever done!

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

XD i made a couple of mistakes but it's all good..

chiki bunny, jack//alex and jay i'm so so so so so so sorry i fell asleep on you guys! :P *hugs*


+the aftermath+
unwinding.. from the top left to right kuya jerome, ate sharon;
kuya ryan, myself and chiki

back row from left: kuya gladdy, kuya juanito, chiki, myself and kuya jerome;
middle row: kuya ryan, ethel and ate sharon and adrian

XD that would be me, kuya jerome and ate sharon
me burning out at figaro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home