DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Saturday, October 07, 2006

hell fucking yeah!!!

XD

to quote the awesome ethan of CTRL+ALT+DEL,

"I think my face is frozen in happiness."

well.. mine would be if my sister wasn't such a stuck up bitch.

-.-;;

so long crappy dial-up and hellooo~ lan/wifi/whatever it's called.

kit's busting arteries because her PC doesn't have a lan card that's why she can't use the new net connection that she applied for. now, raffy, being relatively high tech and cool, gets to use said connection. and here's what my sister has to say about it...

"wag mo muna akong pagdadamutan ng laptop."
//don't keep the laptop to yourself.//

=.=

okaaaaaaaaaaaay~

i got no problems with sharing.. especially since it's me and raffy who will be leeching on to the net connection she signed up for. note that it is my parents who will be paying for the bloody thing.

hmmm... she needs to learn to keep her trap shut and to learn to talk with respect and bitch less.

but who the hell am i kidding? even if the world ended right this very instant she'll never talk to me like i'm her older sister. i'm trying real hard not to care. i'm making sure she won't be playing more than an inch-sized role in my future.

bleah.

grr...

i wouldnt get so worked up if it was just me that she's throwing her trashy attitude at. but that's not the case. she's freaking on raffy for having "soo much crap installed" on him. fucking sorry i'm making use of raffy to benefit me and my interests to the fucking fullest!!!!!!

i've just given up on even wanting to go violent on her..

finals is next week. got mc103, lit1 and theo5 on tuesday, theo3 on wednesday and philo on friday. yay~

get well soon chiki and i seriously hope it's just fever that you have.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home