DabbleDoodle

to be continued~ ^^,

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

myTunes <3

"Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide"
-Collide by Howie Day

it's best to let the music do all the talking at times...


"Don't let yourself go
Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts
Sometimes "
-Everybody Hurts by The Corrs
a fact, a universal one... one i'm living out right now..


"There's a lot of things I understand
And there's a lot of things that I don't want to know
But you're the only face I recognize
It's so damn sweet of you to look me in the eyes
It's alright, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe I'm the same
I get carried away
It's alright, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it, yeah"
-I Think God Can Explain by Splendor

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home